Smartphones are changing the way we live. The little device is thriving for a variety of reasons and includes many powerful features that make it easy to use. With these 10 smart Android phone tricks you probably never knew, though, you can take your phone to the next level!
One of the best features of Android smartphones is their ability to be customized to your own personal preferences. This allows you to customize everything from the look and feel of your phone to the apps that you use.
So here are the top 10 Smart Android Phone Tricks You Probably Never Knew:
1. You can use your Android smartphone as a remote control for your TV. Just connect it to the TV via an HDMI cable and install the app that is provided by your TV manufacturer. This app will allow you to control all aspects of your TV viewing experience from your Android smartphone.
2. You can use your Android smartphone as a virtual keyboard for text messages and emails. This is especially helpful if you don’t have access to a traditional keyboard or if you are traveling and don’t want to carry around a physical keyboard with you.
3. You may use your Android smartphone if it has IR technology as a universal remote control for your home entertainment system, AC, and whatnot.
4. To quickly hide all of your apps except one, just click the three lines in the bottom left corner of your screen and select Hide All Apps. You can then select which app to keep visible by clicking on it.
5. To quickly see pictures or videos taken with your camera without opening the Camera app, just grab the current image or video thumbnail and hold it down until it zooms in. Then release it to see your full-size photo or video!
6. To Force Close an App: If an app is giving you problems, you can force close it by pressing and holding on its icon until it starts spinning quickly and squares start appearing around it
7. You Can Add Multiple Accounts to Your Android Phone
If you want to have multiple accounts on your Android phone, you can easily do so by accessing the settings on your device. Choosing “Accounts” will take you to a screen where you can add additional accounts.
8. How to Disable Location Tracking in Android: If you want to track your location fewer times, you can disable location tracking on your Android phone. To do this, go to the settings menu on your phone and click on “Location”. From here, you will be able to toggle between “on” and “off” mode.
9. How to Hide Files and Apps on Android: If you want to keep your privacy protected, you can hide files and apps on your Android phone. To do this, go to the settings menu on your phone and click on “Privacy”. From here, you will be able to toggle between “public” and “private” modes.
10. If you’re looking for a way to improve your Android experience one of the easiest ways to get started is by switching to a custom launcher. This can give your phone a fresh new look and make it easier to navigate your apps.